Head of Sales (f/m/d)
As Head of Sales (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, you will experience first-hand how the Outdooractive Community grows every day to be the largest outdoor community worldwide. We are the only company in the world that builds a full-service SaaS solution for all tourism stakeholders, bringing guests directly to all travel information and inspiration. The Business Solutions department is responsible for sales and project management of full-service SaaS solutions and performance marketing products with our B2B customers. Data management, marketing, web and app technology - all our solutions have one goal: to enable our customers to satisfy their guests and customers.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You will be responsible for the entire distribution of services on the Outdooractive platform. The platform is based to a large extent on combining the offers and information from the destinations and other players in outdoor tourism to become an integral part of the B2C product. For this purpose, SaaS solutions and marketing products and the associated services are sold to B2B customers. The customers are supported over a long period of time to realize and achieve their goals. Your task is the expansion of the sales in Germany and the support of the sales staff in the branch offices and at the resellers internationally.
- This includes the continuous expansion of the B2B customer base based on modern lead generation, key account management, inside sales and after-sales management.
- You will ensure a first-class customer journey, using best practices as well as new tools and methods of modern customer services management.
- You will achieve the further development of our sales success by expanding the target group based on continuous communication of relevant content, the efficient interlocking of the various sales channels, the sensible application of call-to-actions, and the use of effective landing page and website templates.
- You professionalize our customer services and customer retention activities based on modern CRM tools and digital communication structures, e.g. by building a modern FAQ landscape, using newsletter campaigns, social media, webinars, digital training and events.
- You will also define key performance indicators and use them to monitor the quality of sales activities permanently.
- Furthermore, you will conduct market analyses and performance reviews and be responsible for sales reporting.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree with several years of relevant professional experience.
- You have a proven track record in sales, business development and project management, ideally within the outdoor, tourism and/or destination marketing industry.
- You have extensive experience in building and maintaining a network and ideally already have a resilient network of DMO's, hotel industry, outdoor industry, publishers as well as tourism and outdoor organizations.
- You are familiar with the topics of classic as well as modern traffic and lead generation, digital technologies, marketing automation, webinars, website templates, and content in the 21st century.
- You are a visionary thinker and can inspire enthusiasm and identification with your ideas.
- You have a high level of social skills and enjoy working in a team and can lead a team.
- Your way of working is characterized by personal responsibility, professionalism and commitment.
- You show a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You report to the Director B2B, work in conjunction with the other teams in Business Solutions and create a collaborative and productive partnership with the other departments.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18