HR Manager (f/m/d)
As HR Manager (f/m) you are located at our headquarters in Immenstadt (Allgaeu) and part of our administration team whose versatile areas of responsibility form the backbone of our company. All of Outdooractive’s operations of planning, management, documentation and cost calculation meet here – as well as all personnel-relevant matters.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are the central contact person for our employees and managers in all personnel-relevant and employment law issues and you work closely together with the management board.
- You are responsible for the implementation, development and monitoring of all HR processes and you are actively involved in the organization of modern HR work.
- You are responsible for the entire recruiting process, the development of our existing career channels and a successful recruiting – even for our international facilities.
- You take charge of all HR administration activities (creating personnel documentation, certificates, credentials, employment contracts, etc.) and you support the HR controlling & reporting as well as the absence- and vacation management.
- Your job is also to make sure that Outdooractive is perceived as an attractive employer (internally and externally) – and, last but not least, you are the person of trust for our employees.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You successfully completed your studies with focus on HR and have several years of professional experience in a comparable and broadly diversified function in the HR environment, ideally in fast growing companies.
- You are into modern human resources work and have a strong service mentality as well as the ability to build and expand a trustworthy network.
- Strong communication skills, organizational talent, reliability, self-responsibility and a self-confident appearance distinguish your character.
- You have a strong team spirit and the ability to adapt quickly to different interlocutors.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You know, use and appreciate social media and are confident in using MS Office.
- Furthermore, you are passionate about outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18