Inside Sales Manager (f/m/d)
As Inside Sales Manager (f/m/d) you are part of the Business Solutions Team at our head office in Immenstadt im Allgäu. You will look after business customers from the tourism sector - mainly tourism destinations - and advise them on destination development and marketing. Our common goal is to advance the digitalization of outdoor tourism and thus enable unforgettable and sustainable outdoor experiences for everyone together with our partners.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the further development of digital B2B sales. Together with a young dynamic team, you will work on scaling the business model and thus make your contribution to the sustainable success of the company.
- Your focus is on the development, implementation and optimization of strategic inside sales processes and the maintenance and targeted use of customer data management CRM to improve lead management.
- They create customer profiles, cluster them according to customer groups, derive customized communication measures and manage the implementation of the measures.
- They create success analyses of communication measures and derive potentials for an active design of customer communication and lead management, for example on the basis of automated mailings.
- They are involved in master data management, invoicing and the follow-up and reporting of communication measures.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree in economics, tourism management or similar.
- You have gained initial experience with digital customer relations management systems (CRM) and have a good understanding of data-based sales.
- You work strategically and target-oriented and are able to develop solutions for complex situations.
- You are familiar with modern communication methods and ideally already have experience in email marketing.
- You have good basic knowledge of contracts, invoicing and accounting and can use this responsibly.
- You demonstrate a high level of motivation and are willing to devote your energy to the success of the team.
- You are analytically gifted, communicative and know how to inspire others.
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You communicate confidently in both German and English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18