Intern (f/m/d) Marketing
As Trainee (f/m/d) Marketing you are part of the Marketing team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, where the “big picture” – the Outdooractive platform – is planned. Here, concepts for further developments are created, the platform is optimized for search engines, content marketing is coordinated and the whole communication is harmonized. Together with you and our employees, we want to make Outdooractive the largest outdoor platform in the world!
Your Vocational Training at Outdooractive
An experienced IT Specialist at Outdooractive guides you during your vocational training and shows you
- You support the team on the creation of texts (B2B & B2C) for the newsletter, website content and blogs.
- You support the conception and realization of presentations, brochures and flyers.
- In addition, you provide support in the area of event marketing and public relations.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You are currently absolving a relevant course of study and want to complete a practical semester.
- You have a confident writing style and precise expression in German and English.
- You have a great passion for outdoor sports, innovative technologies and social media.
- Your ability to work in a team, reliability, accuracy and the motivation to learn new things characterize your way of working.
- You are confident in using MS Office.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18