Internationalization Development Manager (f/m/d) Japanese, Polish or Chinese
As an Internationalization Development Manager (f/m/d) you will join the Internationalization Team based in our German headquarters in Immenstadt. The Internationalization Team promotes the Outdooractive platform and develops business opportunities in specific countries through a mix of content generation, partnerships and collaborations, social media, and the maintenance of a variety of international languages.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Using your knowledge as a native language speaker, you are responsible for increasing B2C traffic and user subscriptions within your country.
- This involves the creation of high quality, SEO-optimized content to develop the Outdooractive Travel Guide.
- You will also carry out community engagement through social media and by fostering relationships and partnerships with local tourism bodies, such as national parks and tourism boards, as well as influencers, bloggers, and any other content creators.
- You will also research B2B market opportunities within your country with the aim of establishing a physical presence there through a local sales agent or reseller.
- You will complete set tasks to maintain the quality of your language on the platform and keep system translations updated.
- You will seek localization opportunities and provide suggestions and constructive feedback on how Outdooractive can improve the attractiveness of its products and brand within your country.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree or relevant training and professional experience, preferably in an international environment.
- You are dynamic, self-confident and possess strong communication and writing skills.
- You can work independently and with minimal guidance.
- You have a passion for the outdoors, technology, and innovation.
- In addition to your national language, you communicate confidently in English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18