iOS Developer (f/m/d)
Cambridge, United Kingdom
As iOS Developer (f/m/d) you are part of the development team in our branch in Cambridge (UK), which develops the technical basis and features of the Outdooractive platform. In addition to many new functions that are made available to our users here in cooperation with the other departments, the team also takes care of the server infrastructure, interfaces, data and the support of our Outdooractive API partners. Everyone in the team plays a significant role in the performance, scalability and stability of our platform.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the development, improvement and maintenance of our Outdooractive Apps.
- You test codes in terms of robustness, edge cases, usability, reliability and bug fixing.
- You develop features and check the Apple ecosystem for new, applicable technologies.
- You discover, evaluate and implement new technologies such as the technologies of Wearables.
- You work very closely with our design, graphics, back-end and community management teams.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a university degree in Computer Science or received a comparable vocational training.
- You have several years of work experience as a Mac or iOS Developer (f/m). Ideally, you can present your own released iOS apps.
- You have a profound understanding of Swift, Objective-C and Xcode.
- You have an affinity for Apple and show excitement about developing a platform for outdoor activities.
- You are passionate about outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You work independently and enjoy working in a goal-oriented and enthusiastic team.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18