Junior Sales Manager (f/m/d)
As Junior Sales Manager (f/m/d) you are located in the company’s headquarters in Immenstadt, Allgaeu as part of the sales team. In this position you are the first contact person (f/m) for our customers in the outdoor sector.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Acquisition of new customers within the tourist sector and the support of our existing customers with our network, technology and your know-how and in achieving their goals
- Support in developing new sales strategies and in implementing them in close cooperation with our head of sales
- Support of our customers from the tourism, destination and outdoor sector, on-site and on trade fairs
- Identifying needs and desires of our customers and forwarding them to the team
- Observation of our competitors on the market
What Outdooractive expects from you
- A university degree (ideally with focus on tourism) or a completed relevant training with first experience in that field.
- Passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- Flexibility, willingness to travel, good communication skills, self-confidence and the ability to inspire others.
- Good English skills.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18