Map-Data Technician (f/m/d)
As a Map-Data Technician (f/m/d) in our Cartography Department in Immenstadt im Allgäu, you are responsible for ensuring that the latest map data is always available on the Outdooractive Platform. If you think that you can guarantee an automated, smooth integration and updating of the Outdooractive geodata, you have come to the right place!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- As part of the implementation of technical concepts, you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of our geodata infrastructure and the generation of new geodata based on content from the Outdooractive platform.
- You process official geodata (BGK, swisstopo, IGN) as well as OSM data. You supplement and update the Outdooractive geodata with marked trail networks and tourist content from our customers.
- You are also responsible for evaluating and processing vector data.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a successfully completed study of geoinformatics, surveying or cartography.
- You have extensive knowledge in effective data management and principles of digital cartography.
- You are confident in handling geodata (PostgreSQL / PostGIS, Python/ QGIS) and in the structured communication of results (Git / GitLab).
- You have practical experience in dealing with programming and geodata.
- You are detail-oriented and effective in implementing pragmatic solutions.
- You are characterized by independent, committed and solution-oriented work in a team.
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18