Marketing Director (f/m/d)
As Marketing Director (f/m/d), you will be part of the Marketing Team at our headquarters in Immenstadt in the Allgäu, where the "big picture" - the Outdooractive Platform - is planned. This is where concepts for further developments are created, the platform is optimized for search engines, content marketing is coordinated and all communication is harmonized. Together with you and our employees, we want to make Outdooractive the largest outdoor platform in the world!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the entire brand communication of the Outdooractive platform on both the B2B and B2C side. You develop the brand further with core messages, values and design. You expand the network of press, influencers and partners. You lead the marketing team and permanently encourage the employees to evolve on a professional and personal level. You cooperate internally with the B2B team and the B2C team.
- You are responsible for the marketing budget, plan the measures independently and carry out the success monitoring.
- You report directly to the management.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a university degree in marketing or, business administration and have sound knowledge in the areas of e-commerce and online marketing.
- Furthermore, you have several years of professional experience in a comparable position in marketing.
- You have a high affinity for advertising copywriting and are familiar with standard Internet tools.
- You have a great passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- A high degree of service quality, persuasiveness and eloquence characterize your working style.
- You are creative, communicative and know how to inspire others.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18