Marketing Manager Email (f/m/d)
As Marketing Manager Email (m/f/d), you are based at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, right at the heart of our Outdooractive platform. Here, we focus on outdoor content, which you will create together with the content team. Communicating exceptional route descriptions and digital travel guide content in newsletter campaigns is a unique and fun task. We make content according to modern standards, informative and online-centric, suitable for all output channels to make the Outdooractive platform even more successful.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the organizational and conceptual setup of professional email marketing.
- You plan and coordinate modern, addressee-oriented email campaigns and implement them operationally.
- In doing so, you monitor the entire process and communicate with all interfaces involved in the creation of our newsletter campaigns.
- Through analyses, tests and optimizations, you optimize email campaigns to the maximum.
- Your tasks also include the independent implementation of projects to optimize our communication channels.
- Through your expertise as well as your ambition to always try out new things, you ensure the continuous improvement of our newsletters.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You already have several years of professional experience in email marketing, ideally in e-commerce or platform management.
- You convince with professional knowledge as well as experience in the analysis, conception and implementation of campaigns.
- You understand the technical interrelationships in email marketing and are familiar with CMS and CRM tools.
- You have a structured way of working and find your way around complex processes.
- Your strengths include strong communication skills in German and English, initiative and high-quality standards.
- A degree with a focus on marketing or comparable qualifications round off your profile.
- You are a visionary thinker and can rise enthusiasm and identification with your ideas.
- You show a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18