Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
As Marketing Manager (f/m/d) you will be part of the Marketing team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, where the "big picture" - i.e. the Outdooractive platform - is planned. Here, concepts for further developments are created, the platform is optimized for search engines, content marketing is coordinated and the entire communication is coordinated. Together with you and our employees, we want to make Outdooractive the largest outdoor platform in the world!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the further development of our marketing strategy, develop and control marketing measures and campaigns and implement them independently in close cooperation with the specialist departments.
- In the implementation and coordination of marketing measures, you will oversee the interfaces with external cooperation partners and integrate other internal resources.
- You are responsible for the continuous development of our corporate identity on our platform.
- You create content for our digital communication channels (websites, intranet, social media, newsletter) and write target group and subject-specific texts for internal and external media.
- You design and organise events in interdisciplinary organisational teams.
- You support budget and project controlling for the marketing budget.
- You also provide support in the area of public relations, write communication concepts and manage individual marketing projects.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You are a self-confident personality with strong communication skills and, in addition to a structured and at the same time pragmatic way of working, you are characterized by a high level of initiative and assertiveness.
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on marketing, media or communication sciences or a comparable education and have relevant professional experience.
- You enjoy taking our marketing activities to the next level with your strong hands-on mentality, quality awareness and creative approach.
- You are articulate, both verbally and in writing, communicate authoritatively and enjoy copywriting.
- You are comfortable with project management and controlling marketing activities.
- You have extensive knowledge of MS Office and can quickly find your way around web-based applications.
- You have a passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18