Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
As Marketing Manager (f/m/d) you will be part of the Marketing team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, where the "big picture" - i.e. the Outdooractive platform - is planned. Here, concepts for further developments are created, the platform is optimized for search engines, content marketing is coordinated and the entire communication is coordinated. Together with you and our employees, we want to make Outdooractive the largest outdoor platform in the world!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You create texts (B2B & B2C) for newsletters, press releases, website content and blogs on your own responsibility.
- You are responsible for the conception and implementation of advertisements, presentations, brochures and flyers.
- You will also provide support in the area of international marketing / public relations, write communication concepts and manage individual marketing projects.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a university degree in marketing or business administration and are firm in the field of marketing communication.
- You bring professional experience and a flair for different target group texts and enjoy writing.
- You have excellent communication skills and know how to inspire others.
- Flexibility, independence and strong organisational skills characterise your working style.
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You also have excellent written and spoken German and English skills.
- A confident handling of MS Office rounds off your profile.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18