Media Production Manager (f/m/d)
As Media Production Manager (f/m/d) you are part of the Professional Services Team at the department Outdooractive Business Solutions at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. Here, we take care of our business customers and realize their projects. As these projects include our whole range of products, you and the team Customer Service are very important to maintain the communication between customers and our local specialist departments.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the production of media products for our B2B customers.
- This includes amongst others print products, such as hiking maps or tour guides as well as creating material for online marketing campaigns.
- You produce either on your own or together with the team contents, such as tour guide descriptions, print layouts, or landing pages.
- Writing texts is just as important as the creative graphic realization.
- You make sure that the projects are ready in time and created with full customer satisfaction.
- Assertiveness and conscientiousness are part of your work ethic.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You achieved a university degree or finished an apprenticeship in the web or media design field or received similar vocational training.
- Additionally, you already gained working experience in web or print and digital design.
- You are experienced with the use of the common Adobe programs and you have a sense of modern designs.
- You are passionate about outdoor activities and innovative technologies.
- Teamwork, high communication skills, and a sense of responsibility is part of your work ethic.
- You do not have to be a cartographer, however, you have fun presenting themes concerning cartography and tourism.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18