NGO Manager (f/m/d)
Outdoors activities are very much the rage at the moment, but the increasing number of people in nature will need to be managed in the future in a way that is set within a legal framework and in harmony with the environment. A charitable organization will be founded in March 2020 to oversee the digitization of nature conservation information. This initiative is being led by BTE and Outdooractive.
- You will assist in the setting-up of a non-profit organization.
- You will develop the organizational structure of the charity, the location of which you may choose at will.
- You will be responsible for attracting new members, donations and funding.
- You will build an international network of partners with universities, research institutes, conservation groups, DMOs, online platforms and others.
- You will be responsible for conceptualization, data creation, data management and the creation of data standards.
- You will be responsible for the dissemination of data and public communication.
- You will make the necessary preparations to build a team.
- An enthusiasm and passion for nature and outdoor activities
- Experience in the areas of nature conservation, digitization, tourism and data management.
- A comprehensive understanding of online user behavior and the handling of structured data.
- You work independently and are detail-oriented.
- You like to take on responsibility, are assertive and willing to make decisions whilst also being a team player.
- You are focused even in stressful situations and can prioritize effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
- Excellent organizational skills, an eye for details and last but not least… a good sense of humor!
What you can look forward to:
Does this sound appealing to you?
If you can see yourself in this role, we look forward to receiving your application! Please also share with us your motivations, a proposal for how you would approach the task and your salary expectations
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18