Online Marketing Manager SEA SEO SMM (f/m/d)
As Online Marketing Manager SEA SEO SMM (f/m/d), you are part of the Business Solutions team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. In collegial cooperation, the products of the Outdooractive Platform are sold to international business customers, customer projects are implemented and services are provided. Together with you and our employees, we want to make Outdooractive the largest outdoor platform in the world!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are involved in setting up the online sales funnel for Outdooractive B2B products.
- You are involved in the strategic planning and implementation of the marketing concept. You research relevant keywords and analyze competitors.
- You are in charge of the B2B relevant social media channels, set up SEA campaigns and continuously manage and optimize them (Google, LinkedIn, Xing, ...).
- You write and edit all kinds of articles in German and English, monitor and optimize them with the relevant keywords.
- You create analyses and statistics to optimize the performance of ads to generate leads.
- You create and send targeted newsletters to segmented leads intending to qualify them for the sales team.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a university degree in marketing or business administration or a comparable education as well as affinity and several years of experience in SEA, social media and SEO.
- You have experience in setting up Google AdWords campaigns and in the popular social media networks and are familiar with the standard web analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- You have a proper and grammatically correct writing style and the ability to prepare topics in an easily understandable way, as well as a careful and methodical way of working with awareness of high-quality content.
- You have a great passion for tourism, outdoor activities and innovative technologies.
- You are flexible, communicative and know how to inspire others.
- You also have excellent written and spoken German and English skills.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18