Partner Manager (f/m/d)
As a Partner Manager (f/m/d), you will be part of the Partner Management team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, which, with its varied areas of responsibility, forms an important role in the Outdooractive Group. Here, the cooperation with our worldwide partnerships is carried out operationally and strategically.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are the first point of contact for our partners (subsidiaries, resellers, subscription sales channels and others) and ensure smooth cooperation.
- You prepare the quarterly billing with our partners.
- You are responsible for the contract management with our various partners.
- You search for new, strategically important partners worldwide.
- You carry out special projects and evaluations. In addition, you prepare ad-hoc evaluations and management reports.
- You will work closely together with the management and all internal departments to ensure the successful implementation of partner projects.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have completed a business degree or business management training.
- You have professional experience either in the areas of finance, law, purchasing or sales, for example.
- You can handle all MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- You have a strong understanding of numbers as well as an analytical and conceptual way of thinking.
- You are characterized by a very high degree of accuracy, diligence and reliability as well as an extremely structured way of working.
- Strong communication skills, organizational talent and a self-confident appearance define your profile.
- In addition, you have a good command of German and English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18