People and Culture Manager – HR Manager (f/m/d)
As People & Culture Manager (f/m/d), you will be part of the Administration team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, which, with its diverse areas of responsibility, forms the backbone of our company. This is where all processes for planning, controlling, administration, documentation and cost accounting of Outdooractive come together - and also all personnel-related matters.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the introduction, (further) development and control of HR processes and actively participate in the design of modern HR work.
- You will take on HR administration tasks (creation of personnel documents, references, certificates, employment contracts, commission statements, etc.) and provide support in HR controlling & reporting as well as in absence management and vacation administration.
- You are the contact person (f/m/d) for our employees and managers in all personnel-related and labor law issues.
- You will work on the entire recruiting process, further develop our existing career channels and ensure sustainable success in recruiting - also for our foreign locations.
- You will ensure that Outdooractive is perceived internally and externally as an attractive employer and, last but not least, you will be available to our employees as a person of trust.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have successfully completed your studies with a focus on HR or comparable training and have several years of professional experience in a comparable, preferably broadly diversified function in the HR environment.
- You are proficient in the methods of modern HR work and bring with you a pronounced service mentality as well as the ability to establish and expand a trusting network.
- You are characterized by strong communication skills, organizational talent, reliability, personal responsibility and a self-confident appearance.
- You have a strong team spirit and the ability to quickly adapt to different interlocutors.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- You know, can and appreciate social media and are confident in using MS Office.
- Furthermore, you show a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18