PR Manager (f/m/d)
As Public Relations Manager (f/m/d) you will be part of the Marketing team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, where the "big picture" - the Outdooractive platform - is planned. Here, concepts for further developments are created, the platform is optimized for search engines, content marketing is coordinated and the entire communication is coordinated. Together with you and our employees, we want to make Outdooractive the largest outdoor platform in the world!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the conceptual planning, further development and implementation of the internal and external communication of Outdooractive.
- In close cooperation with the management and the specialist departments, you will create convincing concepts, content and texts for the Outdooractive platform.
- You will write press releases and be responsible for building and maintaining distribution lists.
- You will also maintain contacts with journalists from the outdoor and tourism industry.
- You are responsible for the organization of press events and their communication on various channels.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have completed a relevant degree or comparable training with several years of professional experience in a comparable position.
- Ideally, you have a strong PR network in the outdoor and tourism sector.
- You have experience and a feel for different target group texts.
- You are creative, communicative and know how to inspire others.
- You have a passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You also have a good command of written and spoken German and English and enjoy writing.
- A confident handling of MS Office rounds off your profile.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18