Product Manager (f/m/d) B2B Products
As Product Manager (f/m/d) you are part of our product management team at Outdooractive headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. Here, further steps are taken to promote the actions of product development of our product lines Web, Mobile, Cartography, Print, Online Marketing, and Facility.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the development and realization of strategies for new B2B products with the aim of scaling and internationalizing the expansion of the Outdooractive platform.
- You are essentially involved in continuously promoting the Outdooractive platform regarding range, user-friendliness, quality, and functionality.
- You execute projects with agile methods in cooperation with IT, Business Solutions, Controlling, and Management.
- You are responsible for the orientation of existing processes, KPIs and user interaction concerning user’s behavior.
- You keep an overview of the technological developments with the usage of analysis and comparative data.
- Additionally, you execute market and competition monitoring.
- You are the contact person of the stakeholders and manage actively their expectations.
- You organize tests for the realization and take also part in those tests.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- Provide an apprenticeship and first professional experience in Product Management.
- You have a high internet affinity as well as a passion for social media and digital trends.
- Furthermore, you are experienced with established Web and Social Media tools.
- You are a team player with high communication skills and like to approach people.
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technology.
- You are confident with the use of the English language.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18