B2B Product Manager (f/m/d) Customer Engagement and Growth
As B2B Product Manager (f/m/d) Customer Engagement and Growth you will be part of the Product Management team at our head office in Immenstadt im Allgäu. Here, all measures for the product development/further development of our entire product lines web, mobile/app, cartography, print, online marketing - in the B2C as well as B2B market - are driven forward.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are significantly responsible for the operationalization of the product strategy in the B2B business environment.
- You are responsible for the implementation of projects for the further development of B2B products in terms of usability, quality and functionality.
- This includes the consideration and introduction of best practices in the context of customer journey, UX design, analytics tools and methods from agile project management.
- You organize usability tests, evaluate feedback from customers, users or internal stakeholders and derive the appropriate measures for action.
- You work closely with the departments Development Web & App, Sales, Aftersales, Marketing and the management and represent the B2B product area of the Outdooractive platform.
- You are responsible for the alignment and optimization of existing processes, KPIs and user interactions with regard to user behavior and increasing sales.
- You keep an eye on technological developments through analyses and comparisons and carry out market and competitor observations.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree or relevant training with work experience in digital product management, (B2B) business development, software development or tourism management, ideally within the outdoor, tourism and/or destination marketing industry.
- You are familiar with classic and modern traffic and lead generation, online marketing, website templates and content platforms as well as established CRM and CMS systems.
- You are experienced in managing projects for the development and implementation of complex digital products.
- You have a high affinity for the internet, a great passion for mobile & web development and are adept at using web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics), Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills, enjoy approaching people and can communicate your own concepts to others in an understandable and convincing way.
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You have a secure command of English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18