Product Manager (f/m/d) Growth
As Product Manager (f/m/d) you are part of our product management team at Outdooractive headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. Here, further steps are taken to promote the actions of product development of our product lines Web, Mobile, Cartography, Print, Online Marketing, and Facility.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Your responsibility will be achieving growth of purview and sales for the Outdooractive platform.
- You are essentially involved in continuously promoting the Outdooractive platform regarding range, user-friendliness, quality, and functionality.
- You optimize the sales funnels inclusive touchpoints, landing pages, communication and check-out.
- Your responsibilities are to increase the value of the Pro/Pro+ memberships and to optimize the reason for purchasing decisions.
- You are responsible for the optimization of existing processes, KPI’s and user interaction concerning user’s behavior and increase in sales.
- You execute projects with agile methods in cooperation with IT, Business Solutions, Controlling, and Management.
- You keep an overview of the technological developments with the usage of analysis and comparative data. Additionally, you execute market and competition monitoring.
- You are the contact person of the stakeholders and manage actively their expectations.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You are able to provide a university degree or suitable educational background and professional experience in social media management.
- You have a high internet affinity as well as a passion for social media and digital trends.
- Furthermore, you are experienced with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and established social media tools.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and love to work with people.
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technology.
- You are confident with the use of the English language.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18