Product Manager (f/m/d) User Engagement
As Product Manager (f/m/d) you are part of our product management team at Outdooractive headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. Here, further steps are taken to promote the actions of product development of our product lines Web, Mobile, Cartography, Print, Online Marketing, and Facility.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies for new B2C and B2B products, that generate new users and reach via the community and social media.
- You will be instrumental in continuously driving the Outdooractive platform in terms of reach, usability, quality, and functionality.
- You do customer surveys and evaluate feedback from customer sales and users.
- You will carry out projects using agile methods, working closely with IT, Business Solution, Controlling, and Management.
- You are responsible for the alignment of existing processes, KPIs and user interactions regarding user behavior.
- You keep an eye on technological developments through analyses and comparisons and carry out market and competitor observations.
- You are the contact person for stakeholders and actively manage their expectations.
- You organize tests for implementation and participate in the tests yourself.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You are able to provide a university degree or suitable educational background and professional experience in social media management.
- You have a high internet affinity as well as a passion for social media and digital trends.
- Furthermore, you are experienced with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and established social media tools.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and love to work with people.
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technology.
- You are confident with the use of the English language.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18