Product Manager (f/m/d) User Engagement and Growth
As Product Manager (f/m/d) User Engagement and Growth you will be part of the Product Management team at our head office in Immenstadt im Allgäu. Here, all measures for the product development/further development of our entire product lines web, mobile/app, cartography, print, online marketing - in the B2C as well as B2B market - are driven forward.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of strategies for new B2C and B2B products that generate new users via our various communication and sales channels.
- Furthermore, your focus is on the international growth of the Outdooractive platform in terms of reach and sales.
- You will be instrumental in continuously advancing the Outdooractive platform in terms of usability, quality and functionality.
- You will conduct UX tests and customer surveys, evaluate feedback from customers, users and internal stakeholders and optimize the sales funnels including touchpoints, landing pages, communication and check-out on this basis.
- Through your work, you actively increase the value of Pro/Pro+ memberships and are responsible for justifying purchasing decisions.
- You carry out projects according to agile methods and work closely with the IT, Sales / Aftersales, Marketing and Management departments.
- You keep an eye on technological developments through analyses and comparisons and carry out market and competitor observations.
- You are the contact person for stakeholders and actively manage their expectations.
- You organize tests for the implementation and take part in the UX tests yourself.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree or relevant training and initial professional experience in IT, software or digital product management.
- You are experienced in dealing with complex, digital products and have a deep understanding of technology, software, digital business processes and agile product development.
- You have a high affinity for the internet and a great passion for mobile & web app development and digital trends.
- You are also adept at using Google Analytics, Excel, PowerPoint and established social media tools.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and enjoy approaching people.
- You show a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You have a secure command of English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18