Project Manager (f/m/d) Professional Services
As Project Manager (f/m/d) you are partly located in home office in the greater Oslo region, and you will meet with CEO / Sales twice a week in person before we move in to an office in the Oslo / Lillestrøm area. You are part of our professional services team that supervises our business partners and implements their projects. Since the range of these projects covers the entire product range of our company you and the team professional services are an important interface between our customers and in-house departments.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Assisting in on-time implementations of versatile customer projects from first briefings to the professional project realizations that include our company’s entire product range.
- In cooperation with our Sales Team you are responsible for a united customer support in all running and future technical projects as well as data maintenance – beyond the initial project phase.
- You are responsible for the upselling of complementary products to existing customers.
- You support agencies in implementing web projects, apps and marketing campaigns.
- You offer continuous customer consultations and trainings regarding the use of platform tools – on-site if requested.
- You secure a high implementation and support quality through ongoing monitoring of project progress and realization.
- You guide in-house departments during the realization of projects to ensure overall success.
- In cooperation with Sales and/or CEO, you assist in identifying, contacting, acquiring and supporting potential customers and decision-makers by phone or e-mail during the pre-qualification phase.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a university degree in a relevant field of study as well as work experience in SaaS project management and/or customer support.
- You have a good technical understanding to ensure a consulting and confident demeanor in front of web agencies and customers.
- You have a broad understanding of current internet technologies as well as the workings and textual structures of data interfaces.
- You are passionate about outdoor sports.
- You are fluent in spoken and written Norwegian and English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18