Researcher (f/m/d) Research and Innovation Projects
As Researcher (f/m/d) for Research and Innovation Projects you are located in our headquarters in Immenstadt (Allgaeu) as part of our R&D Team that develops the technical basis of the Outdooractive platform. The team takes care of the server infrastructure, interfaces, data and support of our Outdooractive API partners as well as providing our users with many new functions developed in cooperation with other departments. Every member of the team is essential for the performance, scalability and stability of our platform!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for initiating and applying for research and innovation projects.
- You coordinate the execution and documentation of projects implemented within the framework of funding programs.
- You will further expand the existing international partner network with universities, research institutions and other R&D partners.
- You will support the R&D department in project management.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a relevant degree and experience in applying for and managing research and innovation projects.
- You have business and technical knowledge in the field of software development.
- You can clearly structure and present complex issues.
- You have excellent time management and work independently and with commitment.
- You are proficient in writing texts and have a good command of spoken and written German and English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18