Sales Assistant (f/m/d)
As a Sales Assistant (f/m/d) you will be part of the Sales team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu and support our Sales staff in the internal Sales department.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Internally, you are responsible for the management of sales, working directly with the sales manager.
- You support the creation and preparation of offers, presentations and marketing documents.
- In addition, you handle customer inquiries, mailings and are responsible for order management.
- You will assist in the organization of trade fairs, and plan and carry out sales campaigns.
- You are responsible for correspondence in German and English.
- Furthermore, you support the sales team in all administrative matters and travel planning.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have successfully completed commercial training and have relevant professional experience.
- You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills.
- You are confident in using MS Office.
- You are characterized by a self-dependent and careful way of working.
- Commitment, assertiveness and a self-confident appearance round off your profile.
- In addition, you show a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18