Sales Manager (f/m/d) International
As a Sales Manager (f/m/d) you are part of the Sales team, either with a workplace at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu or at another workplace with home office option.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the acquisition and support of new customers.
- You develop new sales strategies in direct cooperation with the sales management and implement them independently.
- You support our customers, both on site and at trade fairs.
- You identify the needs and wishes of our customers and communicate these to product development.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have completed a degree or relevant apprenticeship and have several years of relevant work experience.
- You are familiar with the sale of products that are complex and require a lot of explanation, as well as being sustainable.
- Ideally, you bring along industry-specific networks of contacts.
- You are flexible, willing to travel, communicative, self-confident and know how to inspire others.
- You have a great passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You have a good command of English and ideally knowledge of another foreign language.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18