Sales Manager (f/m/d) Italy
As Sales Manager (f/m/d) for the Piemont region you are part of the Sales Team which is the first point of contact for our customers in the outdoor, tourism and publishing sector. This is the place where offers are developed in cooperation with our customers in order to apply our profitable marketing services and products for our clients.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- As part of our international expansion, you acquire and support new customers in Italy.
- You develop new sales strategies in close cooperation with management and implement them autonomously.
- You support our customers from the tourism, destination and outdoor sector; on site and on trade fairs.
- Moreover, you identify the needs and requests of our customers as well as monitor market and competition.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have an university degree (ideally with focus on tourism) or completed a commercial training with relevant work experience.
- You bring along a network of contacts from the tourism, media and/or agencies sector.
- You know how to sell products that are complex, difficult to explain and sustainable.
- You are passionate about outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- Your working manner is characterized by a high degree of service quality, persuasion and eloquence.
- You are flexible, willing to travel, a skilled communicator, self-confident and able to inspire others.
- You are fluent in Italian, knowledge of German is advantageous.
- You are safe in dealing with MS Office.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18