Sales Support (f/m/d)
As an employee in Sales Support (f/m/d) you will be part of the Business Solutions team in our Zurich branch. In the Business Solutions team, the products of the Outdooractive platform are sold to business customers in Switzerland, customer projects are implemented, and support services are provided. We are looking for a qualified specialist with sales and customer service skills to support our team. You will support the field service as well as the project management team and answer customer and prospect enquiries.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Provision of data and preparation of guides to support the sales team.
- Managing sales tracking tools and reporting on key information.
- Work with account managers to develop specific sales strategies.
- Ensure information flow when introducing new products and functions.
- Review open orders and specific customer requests to ensure excellent customer service and an optimal customer experience.
- Coordination and handling of the newsletter dispatch.
- Supporting the management in all administrative tasks (reporting, accounting, etc.).
- You interpret key sales figures and prepare them in a target-oriented manner.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a commercial or comparable qualification
- You have a background in e-commerce, digitalization or sales
- You have a stylistically confident writing style and the ability to present topics in an easily understandable way, as well as a careful and analytical and structured way of working with a high level of quality awareness.
- Team player with a high passion for tourism, outdoor activities as well as innovative technologies
- Practical experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, in particular MS Excel
- Sound understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken. Other national languages (FR/IT) are an advantage.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18