Senior Business Development Manager (f/m/d)
As Senior Business Development Manager (f/m/d) you will be part of the Partner Management team at our head office in Immenstadt im Allgäu, which plays an important role in the Outdooractive Group. This is where the cooperation with our worldwide partnerships is developed and realized both operationally and strategically.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You will be responsible for the acquisition and global development of new distribution partners and sales channels for our products and services.
- You will independently, proactively and confidently establish initial contact with potential partners (resellers, publishers, sporting goods manufacturers, sales channels for subscriptions and others), be the first point of contact for them and ensure seamless cooperation.
- You are constantly looking for new, strategically important partners worldwide and convince them of our products and services.
- You develop a market-oriented strategy for our product partnerships and implement it operationally.
- You accompany and control the contracting as well as the billing management with the various partners.
- You work closely with the management, sales, partner management and other specialist departments to ensure the successful implementation of partner projects.
- You analyze, control and monitor your sales activities on the basis of self-defined goals.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration or a commercial apprenticeship.
- You have relevant professional experience in strategic and operative functions in sales and business development.
- You are a networker and convince with your strong communication skills in German and English.
- In addition to your can-do mentality, you have a strong understanding of numbers and an analytical and conceptual way of thinking.
- You are characterized by a very high level of accuracy, diligence and reliability as well as an extremely structured way of working.
- Organizational talent and a friendly, self-confident appearance complete your profile.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18