SEO Manager (f/m/d)
As SEO Manager at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, you will experience first-hand how the Outdooractive community grows every day with the goal of being the largest outdoor community in the world. The B2C department is the first point of contact when our users have questions about the portal or one of our apps. This is where community tips are passed on to the relevant departments and where external communication also comes together. In short: We are Outdooractive's voice and always have an open ear for our users' questions.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- As an SEO Manager (f/m/d), you are responsible for the analysis, planning and technical implementation of onpage and offpage SEO measures, your keyword research forms the basis for the content of various internal projects (platform, websites, etc.) and you find opportunities for optimising existing content.
- You define and monitor the relevant SEO KPIs, derive measures, create customer reports and increase organic traffic and the corresponding conversions.
- You can independently support and advise our internal stakeholders, always depending on their individual needs and ideally already create SEO-relevant content yourself.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have proven experience in the field of SEO: the terms Web Vitals, SERP snippets and the Google Search Console are very familiar to you, you are up to date on the latest developments in the SEO environment and inform yourself about current trends and measures on your own initiative.
- You are well-versed in using tools such as Search Console, Sistrix, Xovi, Semrush and Analytics, have strong communication skills and can communicate your ideas to our customers and your colleagues in an understandable and convincing manner.
- You also have very good analytical skills and competence in dealing with numbers, have high quality standards and work reliably and conscientiously.
- We expect you to have a very good command of written and spoken German and a good command of written and spoken English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18