Social Media Manager (f/m/d)
As a Social Media Manager (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, you will experience first-hand how the Outdooractive community grows every day with the goal of being the largest outdoor community in the world. The management of all communication channels to the outside world converge here. In short: we are the voice of Outdooractive.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You will actively support and manage all Outdooractive social media channels, especially Facebook, Instagram, YouTube as well as our newsletter and blog posts.
- You will design a road map for our activities on all relevant social media channels and implement it operationally.
- You organize and generate content creation in cooperation with various teams, tailored to our target groups and channels.
- In this context, you independently create text, image and video contributions and network with YouTubers and bloggers from the outdoor sector.
- You will be involved in the creation of our Outdooractive newsletter, independently answering user questions and providing appropriate feedback.
- You update and expand our FAQ section, develop text, image and video modules and optimize existing processes.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have already managed social media channels in a professional environment and are experienced in dealing with digital media.
- You have a degree or training in the field of communication.
- You enjoy conceptual work and producing creative texts and videos.
- You communicate confidently in German and English, have a confident writing style and a precise way of expressing yourself.
- You bring technological understanding and have sound knowledge of current developments in the field of social media.
- You also have a passion for outdoor sports.
- The ability to work in a team, reliability, accuracy and the motivation to learn new things characterize your way of working.
- You are confident in the use of MS Office.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18