Student Temporary Employee (f/m/d) for promotion job in the Allgäu region
As a Student Temporary Employee (f/m/d), you will support our marketing team selectively at promotional events in the Allgäu region. During the summer months, the promotion teams are out and about at selected, highly frequented hiking parking areas on mountain railways, where they provide information about our Outdooractive app, give assistance and hand out accompanying material.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You support the promotion team in communicating with potential users of our app and inform them about its functionality and benefits.
- In doing so, you will hand out accompanying material such as flyers and vouchers.
- You represent the Outdooractive brand and represent our values in terms of sustainability and conscientious behaviour on the mountain and in nature.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- Ideally, you are already a user of our app, know at least its basic functions and are familiar with the Outdooractive brand and our values.
- You are flexible, communicative, self-confident and know how to inspire others.
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You have a good command of German and English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18