Team Lead Customer Support (f/m/d)
As Team Leader Customer Support (f/m/d), you will be part of Professional Services within the Business Solutions department at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. Here, our business customers are supported and their projects implemented. Since the scope of these projects covers the entire product range of our company, you and the Professional Services team form the liaison between our customers and the in-house specialist departments.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Your main task is to develop, launch and implement scalable support concepts for the central applications within the Business Solutions department.
- You are responsible for building, coordinating and leading the Customer Support team and managing its operational performance and efficiency.
- You will define and track Customer Support tasks, objectives and process chains (e.g., response time, contact frequency, customer satisfaction, etc.) to ensure the best possible Customer Support experience.
- You develop and are responsible for a CRM-driven and best-automated Customer Support workflow that proactively as well as reactively addresses our customer needs.
- You incorporate your direct experience and customer feedback into our future product and service offerings, develop best practice models and share them with our international locations.
- You will ensure the continuous development and improvement of our service quality and our customer support offering (e.g., webinars, events, etc.).
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable IT-related training.
- You have relevant professional experience in customer service management.
- Project management of digital-based products and services is familiar to you.
- You have a high level of technological understanding and bring extensive knowledge of the functionalities and content structures of data interfaces.
- You have a proactive approach to work and excellent analytical skills, have an eye for details as well as the big picture.
- You demonstrate a high level of passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- A high level of service quality, organization and persuasiveness characterize your work style.
- You are flexible, communicative, self-confident and know how to inspire others.
- You communicate confidently in German and English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18