Team Leader (f/m/d) Content Management
As Team Leader (f/m/d) Content Management you are located in our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu at the heart of the Outdooractive platform. We are focusing on our outdoor content, which is created by our team. Describing beautiful tours and filling our digital travel guide with content is a unique task, which brings a lot of fun. Our contents are of a current standard, informative and online-based – suitable for all output channels that make the Outdooractive platform even more successful.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You take on the organizational and conceptual responsibility of the travel guide development for the Outdooractive platform.
- You take care of the strategic development of the platform in order to achieve growth in international purview.
- You organize the structural recording, the ongoing actualization and the translation of the platform-belonging contents.
- You have a passion for high-quality outdoor content in every media format and you are aware of the value of good content.
- With this know-how, you also take care of our network of partners and expand it.
- You provide thematical internal and external training to increase the excitement for our content world.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You finished a relevant apprenticeship and have several years of working and leading experience in Content Management, ideally in an outdoor- or tourism-related field.
- You are very experienced in Online Project Management, and additionally in specific themes, such as SEO, social media, mobile internet, and content.
- You have visionary thinking and are able to create enthusiasm and identification with your ideas.
- You have a high level of social skills and you appreciate teamwork.
- Your characteristic way of working includes autonomy, professionality, and commitment.
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technology.
- It is important for you to be actively included in meaningful work.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18