Trainee (f/m/d) Cartography
As Trainee (f/m/d) Cartography (temporary employment of two years) you are located in our headquarters in Immenstadt (Allgaeu) as part of our cartography team. Official geo data provided e.g. by BKG or Swisstopo are processed for the Outdooractive platform by our cartography. Furthermore, they create diverse activity networks and add missing tracks. The cartography is responsible for the correct and complete presentation of geographical data on the platform.
Your Traineeship at Outdooractive
- You are responsible for the preparation of cartographical printed products.
- You assist in the processing of available geo data.
- You update and improve the basic geo data of the Outdooractive platform.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a university degree in Geoinformatics/ Cartography or successfully completed a comparable vocational training.
- You are well informed about GIS systems/ databases and show interest in geo data as well as technologies.
- You are passionate about outdoor sports, innovative technologies and social media.
- You work independently, enthusiastically and goal-oriented.
- Your working manner is team-minded, goal-oriented and precise.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and ideally speak another language.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18