Trainee (f/m/d) Content Services
As Trainee (f/m/d) Content Services, in temporary employment for two years, you are located in our headquarters in Immenstadt (Allgaeu). This is where our outdoor content is created by our content services team – the heart of our Outdooractive Platform. Describing beautiful tours, telling outdoor stories – the days at the editorial department are diverse, fulfilling and lead to the most interesting outdoor hotspots! We are up-to-date editors – online-centered, SEO-focused and with a strong desire to tell compelling stories that add to the success of the platform.
Your Traineeship at Outdooractive
- You write content for the Outdooractive Platform and closely cooperate with our departments on project management, graphics, platform and cartography to create digital and print content.
- You write tour and destination descriptions as well as tour books and booklets from on-site tour details to the finished product.
- You learn how to handle content management systems, content performance/analyzing tools as well as the standard programs for online journalism.
- You assist our online marketing team and, thus, get deep insight in the multifaceted work of an outdoor editorial department.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have an university degree or completed a vocational training in communications.
- You have a confident style of writing and a precise expression in German – and ideally in another foreign language.
- You are passionate about outdoor sports, innovative technologies and social media.
- You are team-minded, reliable, precise and motivated to learn something new.
- You are familiar with MS Office and have first experiences in working with CMS Systems.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18