Trainee (f/m/d) Community/Social Media Management
As a Trainee (f/m/d) Community Management English, in a temporary position for two years, you will experience at first hand at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu how the Outdooractive Community grows every day with the goal of being the largest outdoor community worldwide. Community Management is the first point of contact when answering user inquiries from one of the world's largest outdoor platforms about the portal or one of our apps. This is where community tips are passed on to the departments concerned and where external communication also comes together. In short, we are Outdooractive's mouthpiece and always have an open ear for our users' questions.
Your Traineeship at Outdooractive
- You actively support the management of our online community and are responsible for the operational management of our social channels, especially Facebook, YouTube and our Outdooractive Blog.
- In this context, you independently create text and video contributions and network with YouTubers and bloggers from the outdoor sector.
- You are involved in the creation of our Outdooractive newsletter, work independently on user questions and provide appropriate feedback.
- You update and expand our FAQ area, develop text modules as well as standardized routine answers and optimize existing processes.
- In addition, you uncover the usability weaknesses of the platform and develop appropriate solutions.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You communicate confidently in German and English.
- You have a degree or training in the field of communication.
- You enjoy answering user questions and creating inspiring texts and videos.
- You have a confident writing style and a precise way of expressing yourself in English, further foreign language skills are an advantage.
- You bring along technological understanding and have a sound knowledge of current developments in the field of social media.
- You also have a passion for outdoor sports.
- Your ability to work in a team, reliability, accuracy and the motivation to learn new things characterize your working style.
- You are confident in using MS Office.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18