Trainee (f/m/d) Platform Internationalization Indian
As Trainee (f/m/d) Platform Internationalization your employment is limited to two years. You are a part of the team in our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu at the heart of the Outdooractive platform. We are focusing on our outdoor content, which is created by the team. Describing beautiful tours and filling our digital travel guide with content is a unique task, which brings a lot of fun. Our contents are of a current standard - informative and online-based – suitable for all output channels that make the Outdooractive platform even more successful.
Your Traineeship at Outdooractive
- You are responsible for the translation of the Outdooractive platform in your language.
- Additionally, you translate the software including further developments, help texts, notifications, GTCs, etc. The output language is English and German.
- You refine the travel guide by translating the existing contents and optimizing them for your language.
- Furthermore, you research in the common media to create appealing SEO-optimized texts.
- Together with the platform team, you monitor the success of your work in regard to the obtained purview in your language, and the usual SEO- and analyzing tools.
- Based on the resulting outcome, you optimize the content and the landing pages of the travel guides.
- You engage in the relevant social platforms which are used in those countries, where your language is spoken.
- You support the growth of the community and the purview.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- Indian is your native language.
- You have finished a relevant apprenticeship in translation or communication.
- You have very good command in writing and a precise mode of expression in your native language and are also fluent in German and English.
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports, innovative technology, and social media.
- Teamwork, reliability, accuracy, and the motivation to learn new things are part of your work ethic.
- It is important for you to be part of meaningful work and to be actively involved.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18