Wages Clerk/Payroll Accountant (f/m/d)
As a wages clerk/payroll accountant (f/m/d), you will be part of the administration team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. With its many different areas of responsibility, it forms the backbone of our company. This is where all processes for planning, control, administration, documentation and cost accounting of Outdooractive come together.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You prepare the monthly payroll using DATEV Lodas.
- You are responsible for the income tax registration and health insurance notifications of our employees.
- You are responsible for the reporting and statement system in the payroll area.
- You manage the personnel files.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You completed professional training as a tax clerk/tax specialist or payroll accountant (f/m/d) or a comparable or further training.
- In addition, you have several years of relevant professional experience and have a sound knowledge of payroll accounting.
- You are confident in dealing with DATEV Lodas.
- You bring along solution and customer-oriented thinking, an independent, organized and structured way of working and a high degree of quality and responsibility.
- Your ability to work in a team, communication skills and a high level of commitment characterize your working style.
- You have a passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You also have a good command of English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18