Web Designer (f/m/d)
As a Web Designer (f/m/d) you are part of the Product Management team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. This is where all measures for product development/further development of our entire product lines Web, Mobile, Cartography, Print, Online Marketing and Facility are taken.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You create digital layouts in close cooperation with our conception and planning teams.
- You continuously develop the design and user-friendliness of our Outdooractive platform and independently design individual platform modules in coordination with the department management.
- You are also responsible for the ongoing optimization of the usability and overall appearance of our web products.
- You will design our future app versions and maintain the style guide together with our development team.
- You will be responsible for the further development of our own CMS in terms of UI design and usability and will create or renew icons and icon fonts.
- Additionally, you will be involved in the further development of our company's CI.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree in communication, web or media design or comparable education.
- Also, you have at least three years of web design experience and are confident in the use of common software tools.
- You have a strong interest in modern web design and a sense of good user experience.
- You are experienced in dealing with responsive web design, design grids and web typography and have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- You have a great passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- Your ability to work in a team, communication skills and sense of responsibility characterize your working style.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18