Web Developer (f/m/d)
Cambridge, United Kingdom
As a Web Developer (f/m/d) you are part of the development team in our branch in Cambridge (UK), which develops the technical basis and features of the Outdooractive platform. In addition to many new functions that are made available to our users here in cooperation with the other departments, the team also takes care of the server infrastructure, interfaces, data and the support of our Outdooractive API partners. Everyone in the team plays a significant role in the performance, scalability and stability of our platform.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You support our agile team in the conception and implementation of technically complex web projects.
- Through the active exchange with the product team and backend developers, you will always find the optimal technical solution.
- You develop interfaces between frontend and backend and are responsible for the optimization and automation of technical processes.
- As a dedicated frontend developer, you are constantly on the lookout for innovations and thus help shape our tech stack.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- Ideally, you have finished an IT apprenticeship and/or IT degree or have comparable expertise in other fields of activity.
- You are strong in communication and show commitment and a sense of responsibility.
- Your work style is characterized by independent, committed and solution-oriented teamwork.
- You have a keen interest in modern web technologies and are enthusiastic about developing a platform for outdoor leisure activities.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18