iOS Developer (f/m/d)
As iOS Developer (f/m) you are located in our headquarters in Immenstadt (Allgaeu) as part of our R&D Team that develops the technical basis of the Outdooractive platform. The team takes care of the server infrastructure, interfaces, data and support of our Outdooractive API partners as well as providing our users with many new functions developed in cooperation with other departments. Every member of the team is essential for the performance, scalability and stability of our platform!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the development, improvement and maintenance of our Outdooractive Apps.
- You test codes in terms of robustness, edge cases, usability, reliability and bug fixing.
- You develop features and check the Apple ecosystem for new, applicable technologies.
- You discover, evaluate and implement new technologies such as the technologies of Wearables.
- You work very closely with our design, graphics, back-end and community management teams.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a university degree in Computer Science or received a comparable vocational training.
- You have several years of work experience as a Mac or iOS Developer (f/m). Ideally, you can present your own released iOS apps.
- You have a profound understanding of Swift, Objective-C and Xcode.
- You have an affinity for Apple and show excitement about developing a platform for outdoor activities.
- You are passionate about outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You work independently and enjoy working in a goal-oriented and enthusiastic team.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success within the increasing internationalization of the Outdooractive platform
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects
Extensive organization possibilities and autonomous work
A flexible working hours model, flat hierarchies and an interesting career and further training management
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within an outdoor-enthusiast team
A unique market-leading product in a global market
A working place with the beautiful Allgaeu mountains just outside the door
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.