Project Manager Aftersales (f/m/d)
As Project Manager Aftersales (f/m/d) you will be part of the Business Solutions department at our head office in Immenstadt im Allgäu. Here you will look after both our target group-specific business solutions and the business customers themselves with their projects. The range of these projects covers the entire portfolio of our company, so you will also be an important interface between our customers and the in-house specialist departments.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Your main task is to manage customer projects in the area of digital products and services confidently through the entire project cycle, while adhering to time, budget and quality targets.
- In doing so, you organize yourself and your environment according to agile methods (processes and tools) and thus do not lose sight of your project goals.
- You prioritise the project requirements, on the basis of which you plan, communicate and accompany milestones.
- You are the first point of contact and advisor for customers and internal stakeholders during the project and provide them with reports on the project status.
- Depending on the type of project, you will be in close coordination with the departments involved (Technology, Product Management, Content Services, Cartography) - but also with external agencies - and thus ensure that the project goals are achieved.
- You carry out project reviews, develop best practices and thus ensure the continuous improvement of our processes, products and services. Colleagues and clients can benefit from their experience.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a relevant degree and several years of professional experience in the agile management of digital projects.
- You have technical understanding and knowledge of the functionalities and content structures of data interfaces.
- The familiarisation and continuous handling of web-based services and interfaces is easy for you - and is only a means to an end, but not a challenge.
- You have strong analytical skills and an eye for detail as well as for the "big picture".
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- A high level of service quality, organisation and persuasiveness characterise your working style.
- You are flexible, communicative, self-confident and know how to inspire others.
- You communicate confidently in German as well as in English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18