Android Developer (f/m/d)
As Android developer (f/m/d) you are located in the company’s headquarters in Immenstadt, Allgaeu and part of the R&D division, which develops the technical basis of the Outdooractive platform. Apart from many new features which are developed there in cooperation with other divisions, our team takes care of the server infrastructure, interfaces, data and the support of our Outdooractive API partners. Each and every member of that team plays an important role for the performance, scalability and stability of our platform!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- The expansion, improvement and maintenance of the Outdooractive apps.
- Testing the robustness, edge cases, usability and reliability of the code.
- The development of new features.
- Looking for new, applicable technologies within the Apple eco system.
- Working closely with the Creative, Platform and Community Division.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- A university degree in computer science or a comparable vocational training.
- Years of experience as Android developer (f/m/d) and ideally the publishing of apps.
- Profound understanding of the Android framework.
- Experience with Android Studio.
- High interest in wearables, the technology of Android systems and in the development of a platform for outdoor activtities.
- Passion for outdoor sports, innovative technologies and social media.
- Autonomous and solution-oriented work as part of the team characterize your way of working.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18