Business Sales Manager (f/m/d) Marketing Solutions
Cambridge or remote, United Kingdom
As Sales Manager (f/m/d) you are part of the Outdooractive UK Sales team working remotely and via our office hub in Cambridge. This role focuses on providing marketing solutions to clients in the outdoor industry - connecting them to our global consumer audience. Outdooractive is the largest digital platform for outdoor tourism in Europe. We are headquartered in the German Alps, and have offices in France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland and the UK. Our consumer business helps millions of people to explore the outdoors, and our B2B business helps destinations to understand, manage and promote their regions. Search and rescue teams, mountain guides, tourism and outdoor industry organizations also use and trust our platform.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Identify and acquire new customers from the Outdoor industry.
- Build and develop good relationships with customers and partners.
- Identify customer requirements and provide solutions from the Outdooractive marketing portfolio.
- Develop and independently implement new sales strategies in direct cooperation with the UK management and our worldwide sales team.
- Provide regular reports and forecasts on performance, activities and target achievement.
- Travel to see clients; travel to headquarters in Germany for trainings and company conferences.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have sales/business development experience combined with analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Proven experience in selling marketing or advertising services.
- Proven experience in selling into the outdoor industry.
- Experience in selling into the travel industry, or tourism industry would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have relationship networks from the outdoor industry.
- You have a passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You are flexible, willing to travel, communicative, self-confident and know how to inspire others.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English. Other national languages - especially German - are an advantage.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18