Computer Scientist in Software Development (f/m/d)
As a Computer Scientist in Software Development (f/m/d), you will be part of the R&D Team in our small team in Stuttgart, which develops the technical basis of the Outdooractive platform. Alternatively, you can work at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. Besides many new functions, which are provided to our users here in cooperation with the other departments, the team also takes care of the server infrastructure, interfaces, data and the support of our Outdooractive API partners. Everyone in the team plays a major role in the performance, scalability and stability of our platform!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are significantly involved in the technical conception and development of our routing services.
- You work closely with our usability and interaction design experts in the technical conception.
- You are responsible for the implementation and further development of algorithms and data structures in the field of graph theory and geographic information systems.
- You also process worldwide geographic data sets.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have successfully graduated in the field of computer science or information systems or have a comparable education with relevant work experience.
- You have many years of experience in software development with functional programming (Scheme/Lisp) and/or C/C++.
- Furthermore, you are familiar with graph theory, algorithms and data structures.
- Independent, committed and solution-oriented work in a team characterizes your working style.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18