Head of Product Management (f/m/d)
As Head of Product (f/m/d) you will be responsible for platform-wide product management at our head office in Immenstadt im Allgäu. You will be responsible for the product development of our entire product line in the web, mobile/app - in the B2C and B2B market.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are significantly responsible for the operationalization of the product strategies in the B2C and B2B business environment.
- To this end, you will develop and be responsible for a product roadmap, which is created in cooperation with the relevant management stakeholders and regularly reviewed. Based on this,
- Initiate and manage projects to further develop B2C and B2B products with the aim of increasing product sales, product usage and customer satisfaction.
- You monitor and analyze all product KPIs and also keep an eye on relevant trends as well as market and competitive developments in order to take these into account accordingly for new and further product developments.
- You will lead a team of product managers, project managers, UX designers and data analysts, working closely with the project teams and the CTO.
- You will ensure that product information is shared within the company with all relevant stakeholders (e.g. marketing, sales, community team) and that internal training on product features and innovations is conducted.
- You will be responsible for aligning and optimizing existing product development processes and KPIs to measure project and product success.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree with several years of relevant professional experience in product management, business development or software development, ideally within the outdoor, tourism and/or destination marketing industry.
- You are familiar with app/web development, content platforms and online marketing, ideally also SEO, and also have experience with agile project management, digital business models, user experience design and leading interdisciplinary teams.
- You feel up to the challenge of managing projects in the context of complex technical platforms and are able to structure processes clearly.
- You have a high affinity for the Internet and are well-versed in the use of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics), BI tools (e.g. Power BI or Zoho Analytics), CMS / CRM systems as well as Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are a leader with strong communication skills, a high level of service quality, enjoy approaching people and can communicate your own concepts to others in an understandable and convincing manner.
- You have a strong passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You have a secure command of English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18