Inside Sales Manager (f/m/d)
As Inside Sales Manager (f/m/d), you are part of the Business Solutions team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. In collegial cooperation, the products of the Outdooractive Platform are sold to international business customers, customer projects are implemented and service is provided. Together with you and our employees, we want to make Outdooractive the largest outdoor platform in the world!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are involved in setting up the online sales funnel for Outdooractive B2B products.
- You are responsible for the implementation and management of lead qualification processes and the qualification of inbound and outbound leads.
- You are responsible for identifying, contacting, acquiring and supporting potential customers and decision-makers by phone or e-mail during the pre-qualification phase. You are in charge of the B2B relevant social media channels and responsible for interdisciplinary cooperation in the sales and marketing departments to ensure and continuously optimize lead quality.
- You create analyses and statistics of the lead and sales pipeline, to optimize the quality of the leads and the number of deals.
- You create and send targeted newsletters to segmented leads intending to qualify them for the sales team.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a university degree in marketing or business administration or a comparable education as well as affinity and several years of experience in outbound sales.
- You have professional experience background in the field of e-commerce, digitalization or sales and are familiar with the current CRM systems.
- You have a proper and grammatically correct writing style and the ability to prepare topics in an easily understandable way as well as a careful, analytical and structured way of working with a high-quality awareness.
- You are a team player and have a great passion for tourism, outdoor activities and innovative technologies.
- You are flexible, communicative and know how to inspire others with your confidence and to convince them with your assertiveness.
- You also have excellent written and spoken German and English skills.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18