Product Manager (f/m/d) Travel Guide
As Product Manager (f/m/d) Travel Guide you will be part of the Product Management team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. Here, all measures for product development/further development of our entire product lines web, mobile/app, cartography, online marketing - in the B2C as well as B2B market - are driven forward.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- As product manager you are responsible for the product travel guide on the platform (web and app) and control the operational and strategic development for the B2C and B2B market.
- You continuously analyze the travel guide in terms of organic reach development, user-friendliness, quality and functionality and constantly optimize them.
- You define and monitor the relevant KPIs, derive measures, create reports and increase the organic traffic as well as the corresponding conversions.
- You conduct UX tests and customer surveys, evaluate feedback from customers, users and internal stakeholders and optimize landing pages, business models and marketing/communication on this basis in close cooperation with UX designers.
- You carry out projects according to agile methods and work closely with the IT, Content Management, SEO, Sales / Aftersales, Marketing and Management departments.
- You are responsible for the alignment and optimization of existing processes, KPIs and user interactions with regard to user behaviour and conversion increase.
- You keep an eye on technological developments through analyses and comparisons and carry out market and competitor observations.
- You are the contact person for stakeholders and actively manage their expectations.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree or relevant training and initial professional experience in IT, software or ditigal media management.
- You are adept at working with complex, digital products and have an in-depth understanding of technology, software and digital business models.
- You are adept at using tools such as Google Analytics, Excel and PowerPoint.
- In addition, you have good analytical skills as well as competencies in dealing with numbers.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills, enjoy approaching people and can communicate your own concepts to others in an understandable and convincing manner.
- You show a high passion for outdoor activities and travel as well as innovative technologies.
- You have a secure command of English.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success within the increasing internationalization of the Outdooractive platform
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects
Extensive organization possibilities and autonomous work
A flexible working hours model, flat hierarchies and an interesting career and further training management
Getting to know
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within an outdoor-enthusiast team
A unique market-leading product in a global market
A working place with the beautiful Allgaeu mountains just outside the door
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18