Sales and Partner Manager Outdoor Industry (f/m/d)
As Sales and Partner Manager Outdoor Industry (f/m/d) you are part of the Sales Team in Immenstadt (Allgäu), with a home office share. The Sales Team sells technology, software and SaaS products and is the first point of contact for our customers from the tourism, outdoor and publishing industry. Here, the cooperation with our worldwide partnerships is established and carried out both operationally and strategically and offers are developed together with our customers in order to use our marketing services and products profitably for the customer.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You and your team will establish and be responsible for the cooperation with renowned manufacturers and top brands in the outdoor landscape (e.g. sporting goods manufacturers and resellers) in order to develop our product landscape and Outdooractive editions, which will be offered in the Outdooractive Online Shop and as part of Outdooractive Pro Benefit in the future.
- You and your team will be the "first point of contact" both internally and externally for our Outdoor Industry business type: https://business.outdooractive.com/industry .
- Your tasks include acquiring and managing top brands and potential partners, scouting and selecting potential products, negotiating and concluding Pro Benefit contracts.
- In doing so, they independently, proactively and confidently establish initial contact with potential partners from the outdoor industry, are the first point of contact for them and ensure smooth cooperation.
- You are constantly looking for new, strategically important partners worldwide, convince them of our products and analyze, control and monitor their sales activities on the basis of self-defined goals.
- You develop a market-oriented strategy for our product partnerships, implement it operationally and ensure the successful implementation of the partner projects.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration or a commercial apprenticeship.
- You have relevant professional experience within the outdoor industry in strategic and operational functions in sales and business development.
- You are a networker and convince with your strong communication skills in German and English.
- In addition to your can-do mentality, you have a strong understanding of numbers and an analytical and conceptual way of thinking.
- You are characterized by a very high degree of accuracy, diligence and reliability as well as an extremely structured way of working.
- Organizational talent and a likeable, self-confident appearance round off your profile.
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18